Friday, October 7, 2011

Shock and Awe


I was raised as a Southern Christian and have become somewhat Agnostic. My father is Southern Baptist, my mother is Pentecostal. Religion is one of the topics because we all have such impassioned thoughts about, we all vehemently avoid.

I do not advocate Atheism, however, this has got to be one of the best answers I have ever heard for it's defense.

Food for thought.

~note : The Master Slave relationship has been described as evil and wicked as the Islamic fanaticals who want death and destruction. *snicker*

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make

Blog Archive