Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Gagging



His fingers around her neck felt her throat heaving, felt his cock tunnel down deep into the slender column. She had stopped her practiced coos and moans now, and was struggling in earnest to take him. She had thought she would be in control of him once she had her lips sealed around his dick, but now he was showing her just how powerfully in control of her he was, with her in this supplicant position. Gagging noises leaked from her as she choked a few times on his cock before he drew back slightly and then rammed forward again.

“Submission requires all your attention,” he said, petting her throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make

Blog Archive