Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Choice Of Love

This is a beautiful quote from Emmanuel's Book II, by Ram Doss.

What does the voice of fear
Whisper to you?

Fear speaks to you
in logic and reason.
It assumes the language of love itself.

Fear tells you,
"I want to make you safe."
Love says,"You are safe."

Fear says,
"Give me frozen images.
Give me something I can rely on."

Loving truth says,
"Only give me this moment."

Fear would walk you on a narrow path
Promising to take you where you want to go.

Love says,
"Open your arms and fly with me."

Every moment of your life
You are offered the opportunity to choose--
Love or fear,

To tread the earth or soar the heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make

Blog Archive