Friday, October 21, 2011

People complicate things

Attention whores seek attention and do not care about who or what gets hurt or destroyed in the path to get that attention.

my time with my owner today, was given up for the likes of an attention whore. At first, it was a slight irritation nothing more and i laughed and joked it off.

As the night went on, my irritation became more and more and then turned into aggravation.

What makes this the worst of all . . .

i predicted this and i foresaw this happening, . . . i knew it was coming and i was powerless to stop it.

Had a conversation with my owner about how many things in life can drive us apart and keep us from one another. in which he said Life is Life. I responded with no, People is People.

Life isn't complicated and doesn't have to be.
People complicate things.

This was a prime example.

Boredom set in, and i became the victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make

Blog Archive