Monday, October 17, 2011

Easy mark for Fraud

 A last observation having to do with the tendency of some Goreans to accept illusions and such as reality is that the Gorean tends to take such things as honor and  truth very seriously. Given his culture and background, his values, he is often easier to impose upon than would be many others. For example, he is likely, at least  upon occasion, to be an easier mark for the fraud and charlatan than a more suspicious, cynical fellow. On the other hand, I do not encourage lying to Goreans. They  do not like it. - page 255, Magicians of Gor

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make

Blog Archive