Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Paris

Paris is my mothers mini me, follows her wherever she goes.

Paris is also a cheese lover, and anytime you go into the kitchen and she hears the right muffle of wrapping, she knows your into cheese.

Paris also can tell bad cheese from good cheese, if you take two slices of cheese one the imitation kind some strange off brand, and a kraft slice, both the same size color everything, she will gobble the kraft and leave the other with a look of,

i know you aren't trying to feed me that crap, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make

Blog Archive