Sunday, September 11, 2011

Some People

Some people are passive aggressive, when they don't get their way.

Some people throw tantrums, and act like children.

Some people lash out in anger, and strike before they are.

Some people yell and rant, raving like a lunatic, expecting people to listen to them.

Some people  manipulate and set up scenarios and events, using people as their pawns.

I can handle many types of people, I can predict many types of behavior.

I have learned through time, experience and knowledge that patience is best and biting ones tongue is usually the best course of action.

My father calls me a sadist because I am the type person who gives people exactly what they want, and later when they realize it wasn't what they were looking for, I sit back and watch them squirm. My biggest pet peeve is when someone gets what they want, and then plays the martyr, pretending it wasn't what they wanted to begin with.

Some people . . . . . .  create their own hell, and have no problem taking you along with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make