Thursday, September 1, 2011

Curiosity is not becoming in a Kajira is a common Gorean saying.
-Savages of Gor, pg. 60


I have become increasingly frustrated and bored throughout the day. I often think I need to get offline and start to paint again or draw, write more in my journal, perhaps. Something. Anything.

I let my curiosity get the better of me. I let go of reason and threw caution to the wind, I did what was not rational, logical or wise. 

I went into other rooms and did what online Goreans call "traveling".

The second mistake I made, was letting someone else anger me and control me.

The third mistake I made, was forgetting all is not as it seems in this strange place.

All of this lead to disrupting my Masters day, and private messaging a Master for help when I was not allowed too.

I pray and hope, in the future, I have enough sense to go do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make