Saturday, September 3, 2011

Heart of the Lion - Master LionHeart

He dreams about having two girls in his home, and only being able to keep one and making them prove to him who is the better choice by having them accomplish strange things.

He puts off seeing a doctor until it's a screaming emergency. He is terrible at remembering names, birthdays. He will Procrastinate when he can get away with it. He insists on giving the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. He's a die hard republican.

He is Gorean and he is a delight to talk too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make