Friday, September 23, 2011

Never Forget You


talked to one of those people online who show up seemingly out of nowhere, saying shit like "Remember me?" or who seem to know all sorts of shit about your life, and for the life of you, you have no earthly idea who this person is?

People are like that, one will make an impression, one won't even seem to notice.

I get people like this all the time in my IM box, it sometimes makes me think I have stalkers.

I once had a guy tell me he waited for me to leave my relationship, waited 5 years. Said he predicted and just knew my relationship with my ex wouldn't last, because I was meant to be with him, then he asked me if I was ready to make a leap of faith and move to him. WTF, Over?

I know one thing, I may not have remembered him the first go around, but he freaked me the fuck out and I now won't ever forget him.

Now, I avoid him like the plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make