Thursday, September 8, 2011

Homework Assignment : 20 things I love about me in no particular order.

1.  I can express myself well through writing, at least most of the time.

2.  My love is limitless, unconditional and unwavering. I'd rather give a hug than a handshake.

3.  I have a wicked sense of humor, and quirky too, much more like a male than a female.

4.  It is utterly impossible for me to be fake, I can't even hide my feelings.

5.  I walk to the beat of a different drummer, that beat is most likely coming from a country rock band with a indie twist.

6.  I am loyal to a fault.

7.  I’m very opened minded.

8. I have the uncanny ability to make people smile.

9.  My maternal instincts are strong and I believe I would make a great mother.

10.  I am very creative and crafty

11.  I am a fairly fast learner. I have a crazy thirst for knowledge, I believe knowledge is power and I can research things pretty good which makes me fairly self reliant.

12.  I am passionate. this passion sometimes ruffles feathers. When I get into something, I reaaally get into it, sometimes to the point of obsession. Even though it can be unhealthy, I wouldn’t give up this trait for the life of me. Deeper states of depression, which I occasionally fall into, make me feel the opposite – passive and uninterested in the world – and for me, there is nothing worse than that.

13.  Even though I often feel like I’m a complete emotional wreck, ready to break down at any moment, my skin usually is surprisingly thick. Although I freely admit, a lecture and stern talking too will often be much more torturous to me than physical punishment

14.  I'm a really good listener and make a really good friend and companion.

15.  I can make people laugh pretty easily, and I'm not afraid to embarrass myself to get the job done.

16.  I a hard worker, and usually can accomplish a task fairly quickly when given it.

17.   I have a crazy strong intuition, which means I'm usually a good judge of character and can predict peoples behavior and thoughts.

18.  I wave my Freak Flag with Pride

19.  I am not a big fan of how I look, but I have to admit my smile is pretty cool and often contagious.

20.  I have learned to say, “It is what it is” during certain situations. I can’t change everything to my personal liking. It has helped me a great deal in being receptive and accepting to things I have no control or power over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make