Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sunny Sweeney - A Good ole Texan



From A Table Away




Everybody Else can Kiss my Ass



Drink myself Single




Stayin is worse than Leavin
This is Sunny Sweeney, I adore her. She is so down to earth and very funny. I had the luxury of meeting her and hearing her play a while back in Birmingham  and although these videos are not mine, I was present that day and am glad someone got it on video. Here are some of my favorite songs of hers.

Besides, ya gotta love a girl who chews gum, drinks and has a cross on her guitar strap while singing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make

Blog Archive