Thursday, November 3, 2011

100 things about me - 25 - 50

25. I have a fear of toe stubbing. I seem to do it all the time. (Translation: I’m a klutz)

26. i brush my teeth in the shower

27. i have eaten while sitting on the toilet. what goes in must come out.

28. i am very artistic and creative. I wish i went to art school.29. I never thought it would happen, but I can’t keep up with the latest songs, artists or what’s on the radio. in highschool, i could tell you the top 25 in every genre.

30. I give great advice to others and never seem to listen to my own.

31. I have been accused of being a know it all.

32. I love playing 9 ball.

33. I don't believe in soul mates.

34. I still don't know what size bra I should be wearing. I'm 33.

35. I always have to get popcorn when I watch a movie.

36. I really hate knick knacks, it's just more shit to dust off and means more cleaning.

37. Every time there is an NCIS marathon, I seem to be watching it, even though I don't particularly care for NCIS.

38. my middle name is Ann, and it runs in the family.

39. my sun sign is Pisces. my moon sign is Leo.

40. I've been white water rafting.

41. I've been on the vomit comet.

42. I don't have any children and once was very depressed about it and thought it meant I had no worth as a female.

43. I have a fear of drowning.

44. I'm good at solving twisty logic problems

45. But I suck at straight forward math.

46. Like Scout from “To Kill a Mockingbird”, I don’t remember ever not knowing how to read.

47. I dislike perfume, scented candles and most other artificially scented products

48. When it comes to money, i;ve been richer than most, and now i'm poorer than most.

49. I don't understand why people crave final answers and certainty. Nobody wants to go into a physical space and stay there for their entire life. They want to move around and see different things. So why do they feel any different about mental spaces?

50. It's difficult to make me truly angry, but someone who succeeds would be surprised by how long I can hold a grudge. It is, however, tremendously easy to annoy me. Some people do it by merely existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a great cook, but you'll probably fall in love with me the day I set the stove on fire with my creme brulee. I can argue a case as well as a lawyer, but you'll fall in love with me because of the silly faces I make

Blog Archive